Wax Melt Safety
Wax Melt and Burner Safety
Wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners. Always read the safety information provided with your burner prior to use. Add one heart/piece of the wax melt pack at a time until the required melted wax fill is reached. Do not over fill the wax melt burner initially as wax will spill over.
If wax remains in the burner bowl after use and you wish to remove it, you can soak up the melted wax with cotton balls or if the wax has hardened, light a tealight in the burner for 1 minute and the hardened wax will pop out in one piece. Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the burner or cause injury.
Wax Melt Burner (non-electrical) Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard.
•Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
• Remove all packaging before use.
• Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candle.
• Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
• Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
• Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
Direction for Use
• Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
• Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
• Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
• Allow the heat of the tea-light to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
• Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
• Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
• DO NOT USE METAL OBJECTS TO CLEAN OUT THE WAX. DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER.
ALWAYS READ THEE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WITH ELECTRIC BURNERS.